Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hello! Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Kayla Turner! I am the Author of 2 blogs currently on blogger, one "For the Love of Art", which is my Crafty scrapbooking side. On that blog I also enter a lot of scrapbooking competitions like the Tim Holtz tag of the month and the Simon Says Stamp challenges. This blog is titled “the Beauty of Etcetera” on this blog I will talk about make-up, Beauty and DIY’s. I’m one of those people that if you can make it, or buy it… I’m going to make it.


The Beauty of Etcetera is a strange title..? Agreed?! So let me explain the meaning behind it. Etcetera means “and so on” so my blog is about the beauty (or happiness) of the future (and so on) in Other words. The Beauty of Etcetera = The Beauty and Happiness of not knowing about the future or what’s going to happen next. I think this is a good title for my blog because it describes what I will write about; I don’t know! We’ll just have to figure out together


My other blog, For the Love of Art, I have currently one two challenges on my December tag of the month, the Tim Holtz challenge and the Simon says stamp challenge. I’m very proud of those wins!


I would like to think all of you for taking the time to read my blogs. Without you guys none of this would ever be possible!


Thanks Everyone!!
Make Sure to Check out "For the Love of Art" for all your craft inspriation needs!!

If you like me, then you can Find me and follow me on the Social Media websites you have!

Facebook- Kayla Turner
Twitter- @Kayla_Turner_22
Pinterest- Kayla Turner
Tumblr- Kayla Turner

you can click on the links in the side for more links

No comments:

Post a Comment