Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cheap & Easy Room Decor ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! so I am going to start remodeling my room... again! I love change especially with furniture and décor. I guess you could say I just get tired with things really easily.my last theme was a black and white damask, but now I have a floral pattern bed spread and I got it from target. its part of there shabby chic collection. its simply shabby chic cabbage rose, its the blue comforter. So every time I switch my comforter I always switch my room décor. but because I change my room so often, I don't like to spend a lot of money, so I resort to a TONE of DIY's. and this time, since I have a blog now, I thought I'd share some of my idea's for cheap and Easy room décor! so whenever I come up with an idea, ill post a blog. so that you guys can decorate your rooms or houses with me:) I love redecorating!

I hope to inspire you guys with this series of projects, to maybe create your own! brighten up your room or house to make it amazing and a place you love to walk into, that doesn't make a hole in your pocket!

I'm trying to make a lot of my décor vintage looking, so bare with me here

thanks for reading! have a great day!

Follow me on twitter!- Kayla_Turner_22
Follow me on Instagram! ( I just got one and I have like no followers ha-ha) - kaylaturner22

No comments:

Post a Comment